ProCEM is our tubular ceramic membrane product range – built to withstand harsh process conditions, and optimize your process recovery. ProCEM operates in cross-flow mode to ensure stable and flexible operation, and delivers high filtration performance in applications from nano- to micro-filtration.
ProCEM ceramic membranes are a fixed physical barrier to ensure high filtration qualities. With a modular design, ProCEM is easily adaptable to individual applications. ProCEM features plug-and-play fitment with standard connections for a quick and easy installation.
- Chemical, mechanical and thermal stability
- Low total cost of ownership – high fluxes and durability
- Dry storage
- High abrasion resistance
- External arrangement for stable operation in cross-flow mode
- Transmembrane pressure up to 5 bar
- Temperature resistance up 140°C (sterilization)
- High separation quality
- Fast and effective cleaning via backwashing
- MWCO/pores size from 500 Dalton to 130 nm